SDB-0689 Ultraviolet Fluorescence Total Sulfur Analyzer
SH/T 0689 -2000, ASTM D5453 -2006
The instrument is used to determine the total sulfur in liquid hydrocarbons, boiling in the range from approximately 25ºC to 400ºC, with viscosities between approximately 0.2 and 20cSt (mm2/S) at room temperature. It can be widely used in petrochemical, electricity, coals, food and environment field, especially suitable to be used to test the gasolines and diesel oils.
Main technical specifications
1. Sample amount needed： (1～20)mg--solid, (5～20)μL--liquid, (1～5)mL--gas
2. Measuring range： (0.2～10000)mg/L
3. Temperature control： Ambient～1100℃，±5℃
4. Gas source： Argon(99.999% purity) or oxygen(99.999% purity) .
5. Ambient temperature： ≤30℃(Should be installed in a room with air conditioner)
6. Relative humidity： ≤85%
7. Power supply： AC 220V±10V, 50Hz±0.5Hz
8. Maximum power consumption： 1500W
Main technical features
1. PC cpntrol technology. It can control all test procedures automatically(data collecting, processing, saving and printing). The operation is easy. The result is good and reliable.
2. European brand of fluorescence source, film dryer and light filter. Metal packaged photomultiplier. The test sensity is rapid and stable.
3. Advanced temperature control system is equipped. The heating is rapid and stable. The temperature control precision can reach to ±5℃ in full range.
4. Both solid and liquid sample can be tested. Gas sample can also be tested by this instrument. The application range is wide.
5. The needed sample amount is little. The analyzing speed is rapid, The analyzing period for each sample is about 2min.