SDB-LAB131 Octane Number and Cetane Number Tester
GB/T503, ASTM D2699, GB/T5487, ASTM D2700；GB/T 386, ASTM D613
This instrument is used to determine the octane number of gasolines and cetane number of diesels.
Main technical specifications
1. Measurement range of octane: 40~120
2. Permissible error of octane per unit(max): ±0.5
3. Fluctuate range of octane per unit(max): ±0.2
4. Measurement range of cetane: 20~100
5. Permissible error of cetane per unit(max): ±1
6. Fluctuate range of cetane per unit(max): ±0.5
7. Measurement duration: <20s
8. Sample amount: 70ml
9. Critical value for battery: 2.5V
10. Dimension of monitor: 224x106x40mm(L×W×H)
11. Dimension of sensor: 60х100mm
12. Display: LED screen. The result is printable.
13. Power consumption: 30W
Main technical features
1. This instrument can measure both of gasoline’s octane value(print the result of RON,MON and AKI) and diesel’s cetane value.
2. Rapid and precise measurement, user-friendly operation, larger screen with Chinese/English language, EL background light make it’s easier under dark environment.Chinese/English menu is also available.
3. Tree years quality guarantee for circuit board: we promise for free replacement within three years for any non-artificial quality problems. The sensors adopt
full-sealed design with alloying metal. External cover has high strength, shock resistance and water/dust/moisture proof performance. As well as sponge inside.
4. Upper and lower limits pre-setting are available, the monitor will display when it’s over the limit, which is convenient for the users.
5. Auto-off function can save energy and realize low power consumption. There are 4 reliable batteries for recycling charging.