SDB-0615A Wax Content Tester
JTG E20-2011/T0615, ASTM D721.
This instrument is used to determine the wax content in the petroleum asphalts by cracking distillation.
Main technical specifications
1. Power supply: AC220V, 50Hz
2. Heating power: 1000W
3. Cooling power: 1000W
4. Limit temperature: -25 ℃
5. Temperature precision: ± 0.1℃
6. Ambient temperature: -10 ℃ ~ + 30 ℃, relative humidity: <85%
7. Maximum power consumption: 2000W
8. Overall dimensions: 820 * 650 * 750 (mm)
9. Weight: 85kg
Main technical features
1. The thermostatic bath adopts large-diameter glass tank. Good insulation properties. Easy to observe.
2. High-precision temperature control. Rapid cooling. Easy to operate.
3. Desktop-type structure. The shape is smaller. Three samples can be tested at a time. High test efficiency.