SDB-DW300T Gasoline Octane Number Tester
GB/T503, ASTM D2699(MON) and GB/T5487, ASTM D2700(RON)
This instrument is used to determine the octane number of gasolines by MON or RON method.
Main technical specifications
1. Range of measurement：40~120.
2. Inner diameter of cylinder：82.55mm.
3. Piston stroke：114.3mm.
4. Range of compression ratio：4:1~18:1.
5. Rotate speed of engine：900±9r/min(Mon),600±6r/min(Mon)
6. Maximum power consumption：8.0kw.
Main technical features
1. The test result can be obtained automatically by one key operation.
2. Equipped with DWG-CFR gasoline engine,self-lubrication,avoid daily maintenance.
3. Equipped with 4 sample tanks,and one of which contains a cooling jacket.
4. Detonation sensor DT30DS can be interchangeable without debugging.
5. Monitoring environmental pressure real-time , automatic compensation.
Using a laser sensor to measure the compression ratio, and engine phase be measured accurately by a rotary encoder.
6. Equipped with a special plug-in modular controller, stable and reliable, and can be connected to LIMS.
7. The ONmanager® software supports English and Russia and designed strictly according to standard operating procedures