SDB-DW600T Diesel Cetane Number Tester
GB/T 386，ASTM D613
This instrument is used to determine the cetane number of diesels.
Main technical specifications
1. Measurement Range：30~65
2. Inner diameter of cylinder：82.55mm, Piston stroke：114.3mm
3. Range of compression ratio：8:1~36:1
4. Rotate speed of engine：900±9r/min
5. Flow rate of oil sprayer：13.0±0.2ml/min
6. Maximum power consumption：8.0kw
Main technical features
1. The standard diesel engine DWD-CFR use a dual-balanced design to reduce vibration and noise.
2. Combustion sensor DT60DS can be interchangeable without debugging.
3. A precision operation knob is used to adjust the speed of the spray.
4. Using a laser sensor to measure the handwheel reading, a rotary encoder precision measures the engine phase.
5. With a special plug-in modular controller, stable and reliable, and can be connected to LIMS.
6. The ONmanager® software supports English and Russia and designed strictly according to standard operating procedures.