SDB-0620 Dynamic Viscosity Bath(Vacuum Capillary Viscometer)
JTG E20-2011 / T 0620, ASTM D2171
This instrument is used to determine thef viscosity of asphalt binder (bitumen) by vacuum capillary viscometers at 60°C [140°F]. It is applicable to materials having viscosities in the range from 0.0036 to over 20 000 Pa · s [0.036 to over 200 000 P].
Main technical specifications
1. Temperature range: Ambient ~ 100.00 ℃
2. Temperature resolution: 0.1 ℃
3. Temperature precision: ±0.1 ℃
4. Vacuum pressure range: 300mmHg ± 0.5mmHg (-40kpa)
5. Timing mode: Built-in
6. Timing range: 0.0s ~ 999.9s
7. Timing precision: ≤0.05s
8. Sample test position: 3 holes
9. Man-machine interface: LCD
10. Power supply: AC220V, 50Hz
11. Size & Weight: 780 * 520 * 940 (mm), 71kg
12. Maximum power consumption: 2100W
Main technical features
1. Automatically controls the temperature and vacuum degree.
2. Timing function is set. Manual control the timing function work or not
3.192 * 64 dot matrix LCD, menu operation and user-friendly tips.
4. A high-precision pressure sensor and maintenance-free vacuum pump are set.
5. You can manage three groups of capillary viscometer parameters at the same time. After input the parameters, the instrument can automatically calculate the viscosity values for each segment and select the valid data according to specifications.
6. It can automatically calculate the average value based on the effective data. A buit-in printer can print test results and historical data.